Tuesday, April 13, 2010

It's Spring!

Early this morning (yes, VERY early!), I was awakened by an obstreperous thunderstorm! It had dime-sized hail, lightning, thunder, heavy rain... the whole nine-yards! Minus a tornado, though, which I wouldn't have been able to see anyways because the sun wasn't even up. But it was amazing nonetheless, because it was our first REAL thunderstorm of the year! and I absolutely love thunderstorms.

But anywho, that's just one sign that Spring is finally here. Another sign are these pictures I took this evening as the sun was setting. Enjoy. :)

A Dandelion!

Another one!


A leaf amidst voluptuous spring grass.


And this picture really has nothing to do with Spring. I just liked it. It's our deck. :)

1 comment:

  1. I think sunshine and visible wood has everything to do with spring! props on the post and I'm sorry about your camera.. =(

    ReplyDelete