Saturday, January 1, 2011

Just for fun...

Ok, so we have this joke in the household that whenever we see someone with a hood on in public, or just wherever, we go "sith lord!". Yeah, probably not that funny, but it always looks like people with hoods on are trying to be sith lords to us (if you don't know what a sith lord is, then it would be safe to guess you haven't seen Star Wars, and if you haven't seen Star Wars, well... I don't really know what to say to that). Anyways, I decided to do a "sith lord" photo shoot with my brother the other day just for fun.


This picture reminds me of sandstone (the sedimentary rock) every time I look at it. I have no idea why. Maybe it's the ripples in the sweatshirt? Regardless, I like it. It's very sith lord-esque. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment