Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Dynamic Night

Last night was an amazing night. I spent the whole night with friends going ice skating, watching a basketball game, eating free pancakes at iHop on National Pancake Day, and then coming back to our house to watch the Olympics. I took pictures pretty much the whole time, but I only got a few good shots. Overall, a very dynamic night with a myriad of happenings.

This the only good shot that I got at the basketball game after about 50 tries. It's really super hard to catch these lightning quick guys at just the right time, especially from the bleachers. I had to zoom in quite a bit.

This one is a bit grainy and has a bit of an orange hue to it, but I like the placement of the main subject, Ryan, and his surreptitious look. =P

A candid shot of Ryan!

The place that we ate our free pancakes at. We got a grand total of 3 free.

I think saying that Seth looks "eccentric" here would be an understatement. :P

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the picture from the basketball game. It's so amazing! That was such a great night....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also a fan of the basketball shot! Sometimes a higher ISO helps with fast movement if your on manual or auto. Also... IHOP is AMAZING! :D

    ReplyDelete